Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Cradle of Love

Our First Day at Cradle of Love

Hallie, Christy, Stephanie, and I are finally all together and we are loving the baby home. It's pretty safe to say that we are all officially in love with these babies. They are absolutely delicious! There are three "big boys" (three year olds) who rule the place. Simon, Cory, and Ben..they speak english and swahili and I don't even know what to do with them..im just obsessed! :) Yesterday they ran into the play room all three buck naked and they could not have been more tickled with themselves...three little black bottoms running around. We were trying so hard to be serious when we said go put on your pajamas, but it was so funny!
The little babies are really fun too...they are just learning to walk and they are so cute when they take two or three steps than plop down on their behinds. A group of them were pretending to be dogs and they were crawling across the playroom barking...then as they realized they were going to make their great escape down the hallway they turned and looked at us and while waving all said "byeeeeeeeeeee" I wish I had caught it on video.
When we put them to bed, they all stand up in their cribs and wait for us to come hug each of them. (such a stall tactic...but I love it!) I miss them until I get to go see them again in the morning. I praise Him who created these little angels.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Heathie! So excited to read the blog! Sounds like
things are great! Miss you and praying for your time!
Love, bec

Grace said...

I want to hear MOOOORRRRREEEEEE