Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Ring it IN!!!

For New Years Eve this year I had all the TAWV kids over for a slumber party. I made lasagne for only the second time in my life, treated the babies to Fanta (their favorite) and then introduced them to Rice Krispy Treats!! Hahaha they were not sure, but once they tasted...it was love at first bite. :) We watched Lion King until Mid-night at which point we obviously had a dance party! :) The more I am around these children the more I realize why I am here. I can become frustrated with court stuff with Neema, but maybe just maybe my prolongments are not about me at all. Take a look at the best start ever to 2010.....

so much fun with Neema and Pray's toys!
straight up preciousness!
Miriam and Fabien waiting for chakula (food)
Counting Down the minutes already....
Fabien...always makes me laugh!
Rice Krispy Treats!! They didn't even know if it was food!
But soon realized they LOVED it!
Sweet Sisters...
Just a little LION KING...
Proud Mama! :)

HAPPY 2010!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Meli n Pat said...

Beautiful, Beautiful, Beautiful!

hepperson said...

I truly can't think of a more amazing and memorable New Years then the one you had! how precious and sweet are those angels. i miss you and africa so much. love you bug!