Thursday, January 28, 2010

Africa Gift Shop

In an effort to raise more money for the children of Takes A Whole Village and the ministry costs I am now selling hand made African products! I'm really excited about this new project and hope you will find something you like! If you are on FACEBOOK, I have a page set up called: African Gift Shop! It has more pictures and more information. If you do not have facebook but want more details, please email me at takesawholevillage@gmail.com Please go check it out become a FAN and tell all your friends! See below for a couple of pictures of what is currently available. Please take into consideration, if you order within the month of February it can be shipped back with one of my family members who are coming to visit me in March! Thanks for making a difference in the lives of children in Tanzania!!!

1 comment:

neves said...

Hello Heath, this a God's blessing to have people like you who live their countries and come to serve Africa, God will surely reward you. Blessings

Neves